Since five days, I was trying to share my Wired Internet from my ubuntu to my Windows 7 machine through wifi or bluetooth. This take a long time but this is solved for me.
Sharing Internet through Ubuntu Adhoc is not a big game but this work only if I use it without security.
Point To Share Internet:-
- Must Install dnsmasq-base Using command (sudo apt-get install dnsmasq-base) or synaptic package.
- Must remove dnsmasq through (sudo apt-get remove dnsmasq) otherwise dnsmasq-base and dnsmasq will conflict and show problem.
- Restart computer or Network Manager command is sudo /etc/init.d/network-manager restart.
- Left-click on NetworkManager icon, then select “Create New Wireless Network”
- Name a new connection say “Ubuntu Adhoc”. Dont any other Wireless securitybecause this will show problem with Windows.
- On Other Machine search of the wireless connection with the name provided by you. Connect It and Enjoy.
Hope this will be helpful to you all.